I've found out over the last few weeks that some of the people I went to Bible College with have entered blogdom. I'm not on-to-it enough to figure out how to create a links thingy at the side of the blog, so the best I can do is give them a plug.
Alister is a good guy and a smart chappie (not sure what he's up to in terms of job etc now). He's now blogging at Kiwi and an Emu
Sean Du Toit (N. T. Wright's biggest fan!). I see Sean's giving a lecture on the Da Vinci Code at Stellenbosch University. He blogs at Primal Subversion.
Melissa Powell is a pastor at Cession Community. She is a very clever woman, and I would imagine, an outstanding pastor! She's blogging at Pensees (as in Blaise Pascal).

We four did a lot of papers together at Uni and it's interesting to see what they're up to now.

2 comments

  1. melissa  

    Hey Andrew,

    Really nice to hear from you and to see what you've been doing in Napier.

    I'm fascinated to know how you mangaged to find/stumble across my blog in the bloggosphere???

    Cheers for the links to Alistair and Sean, its cool to see what people are doing with their 'post-carey' lives.

    Arohanui

  2. Andrew  

    Melissa, I bumped into Julia at the college library when I was up in Auckland and she mentioned that you were blogging and your address so I went and checked it out.

    It is cool to see what people are up to in their post-Carey lives!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)