I'm back after a break away on holiday. It was great! While I was away one of my good mates from church found out how to record sermons and convert them into mp3 files. So, if you're interested in accessing and downloading some of my sermons (and other guest preachers) at Napier Baptist go here. A little disclaimer: I am nervous about putting anything of mine on the www, so please respect the fact that these sermons are formed within the life of a local church and are for forming that local church in its life of love and witness to God. They're not delivered as something for TV, nor are they essays or theological treatises. They are my puny words (often still needing refinement) which I believe the living Word promises to take and use for his purposes.

2 comments

  1. Andrew  

    Excellent! Waiting for this for a while.

  2. Simon  

    That is great to here. I look forward to tuning in. My church, your neighbour, Hastings Baptist Church are doing a similar thing www.hastingbaptist.org.nz Keep going, you never know who in 'our family' you are encouraging, in what country around the world

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)