Chris kindly gave me a CD with camp photos on it. So I thought I'd share some more with you:


Brian Smith had us acting out the story of Zac's for Tax (the story of Zacchaeus). A reminder that religion says "If you do this (sacrifice a chicken, pray hard enough, repent enough) then God will do that (give you what you want)" but Christianity says "God loves you (even though we don't deserve it) therefore live out of that love."
Zac's for Tax:
The rest of us tried to learn the Zaccheus story off by heart:
We had a ringmaster:
And he took the whip to any who dared to be late!:

Some rode horses:

Others went on flying foxes:

Others swung through the trees:

It was a great time for our children:



There was a sweet swimming hole:

It was good for bombs:
There was shooting:
And sledging behind the ute:

And a hilarious Saturday Night Live concert:
"Yes I think so..."
My mid life crisis!


Some good music An unexpected surprise under the bucket

Some good looking ladies (or is that lads?)

Then an unnamed someone tried to beat the pastor at spoons! But as I said, Ian, I'm the champ at spoons and, for some reason unknown to only you, I can hit harder than you! It's all in the timing people, all in the timing!

And the mystery hand is.... (thanks for the help Hayden)


The unnamed someone went to bed practicing his timing!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)