A Long Break  

Add comments Posted by Andrew

To the wide readership of this blog (hi Margaret), I'm back after a long and much needed break. Over the break I managed to finish my BTh (Hons) dissertation: Be the Community: Baptist Ecclesiology in the Context of Missional Church, have both our families come over Christmas, hold a massive free Christmas Day meal at church for anyone who's alone at Christmas (including an amazing lamb on the spit), a holiday in Tologa Bay, catch some fish, go to a family wedding in Australia and have my hair shaved off at church. Not a bad break!

Here's some photos to sum up the break...







4 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    Hi Andrew. I'm pleased you got your dissertation finished. I hope at some point in the future it'll be available to be read by the likes of me. I love the title.

  2. Andrew  

    Hi Paul, great to hear from you. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. Carey Baptist library wants a copy, so I will send it in there. At the moment I'm still catching my breath and basking in the afterglow of finishing it. A condensed version may make its way into a possible journal article in the future. I will wait and see...

  3. Anonymous  

    Hi Andrew,
    Sometimes when I read your fascinating and thought-provoking 'stuff' on NBC blogspot, I'm curious as to how many others also read the blogspot??! I'm usually too chicken to respond, but maybe it's time to say THANKS for taking the time to share with us, some of the highlights and hopes you have. Also the suggested reading etc. The photos bring a smile! (except the one of the books you are hoping to get thru !! Corr !!)
    Do feel challenged and stimulated by your preaching !
    A hug from one of the wrinklies in the pew.
    Ju

  4. Andrew  

    Hi Judy, great to hear your voice. Welcome to the blog and please comment as often as you like. None of us have got this Jesus thing sorted and we need each other's help!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)