A while ago there was a big argument because a couple wanted to call their baby "4real," after seeing the ultrasound scan and realising the baby was actually for real. They were regected though, becase the registrar said a name had to be a sequence of charecters.
So, they have now decided to call their baby Superman, but refer to him as 4real.

What are peoples opinions on this?! I think its pretty awesome; like having a really different name. But i dont know how realistic these parents are being....?!
Your thoughts.....

3 comments

  1. Andrew  

    I can imagine hating my parents for calling me that. I bet as soon as it can legally change it's name, he/she will.

  2. Andrew  

    Superman - LOL!! Furrel could have been an option for them... Or even straight out forreal! For me, I'd rather go for Spiderman than Superman - way cooler! What about calling your baby Jesus? In parts of South America it's one of the most popular names! Maybe you could go with Messiah... (lots of pressure on the baby though!)

  3. ~Josie~  

    Yea its weird that they just wouldnt spell 4real as 'forreal' instead.
    Haha - go spiderman!
    I thought it was like illegil to call your baby Jesus...?! I guess not. Our Gran thought Caleb had a big name to live up to (Because of the Caleb in the bible) But imagine having to live up to Messiah!!
    Dads had kids in his class called 'Regret' and 'Chance' etc.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)