BERLIN (Reuters) - German police had to round up a cluster of crayfish after the crustaceans broke out of an Asian food shop and scuttled down the street, police in the southwestern city of Stuttgart said on Monday.
A surprised pedestrian notified authorities after seeing the crayfish crawling down the road early on Sunday, a local police spokeswoman said.
They had escaped by squeezing through gaps in the grating on their tanks and leaving by the store's front door, which had been left ajar.
I think that this story (and of course the design of his other weird and wonderful creatures - including humans) proves that God must laugh a lot . What do you think?

12 comments

  1. Andrew  

    I hope God can laugh at the stupid things I do... God must have a sense of humour, after all, God did make blondes! :-)

  2. Anonymous  

    And fans of New Zealand sport...

  3. Anonymous  

    even us born-again blondes????

  4. Clairey  

    I reckon God laughs at me all the time, Like when i worry/stress about stuff, or when i try to be in control of things or when i dont trust him, He must just laugh and wish I'd trust him and see how much easier life is when I put Him in control.

  5. Anonymous  

    Did you run that last comment past your two blonde daughters Andrew?

    Rebecca

  6. Andrew  

    Ha ha, I wondered how many bites I'd get! Don't stress summer bleaching is coming my way - every summer I turn blonde...

  7. Clairey  

    Only every summer huh PAndy ??!!

  8. Anonymous  

    Were you thinking he only meant blond on the outside????

  9. Andrew  

    Ha ha, yep, I turn blonde (not just on the outside) over summer and so the best thing for me to do is go on annual leave!

  10. Anonymous  

    With a head like mine every day should be annual leave... bliss :-)
    Imagine all the reading, writing, bike riding, swimming, popcorn eating. Mmmmmmmmm

  11. Anonymous  

    Ha ha!! Thats funny that is!! I think blondes have the most fun...or is that just me??!!!
    Yeah, I think God has a sense of humour- Im sure he cracks up everytime I need something and then I walk into a shop and its on special! Its like "good one God!!"... I wander what his laugh would sound like??
    -Weeza

  12. Anonymous  

    I always imagined that God has like a 'big-mans' chuckle.....like, you know those 'chubbier' older men, who have really warm little chuckles, and their whole body laughs when they do.....I reckon thats how God laughs.
    Im not trying to say God is chubby, by the way!!
    -Josie

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)